- Support assigned geographic regions, coordinate submission activities in support of new and renewal business.
- Conduct all submission-related functions from receipt of initial submission to securing final pricing approvals:
- Review submission and conduct needs analysis
- Identify requirements that impact pricing
- Communicate with strategic business partners to explore issues and options
- Develop pricing documents
- Prepare proposal documents
- Conduct follow up communication with identified parties
- Make revisions to documents, as required
- Post submission, review strategies and outcomes
- Works closely and collaboratively with the ESIS Pricing Managers to ensure accurate and fully costed pricing models are prepared.
- Coordinate preparation and delivery of timely and accurate pricing proposals in line with Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and renewal documents.
- Provide up-to-date Resource Based volume projections for quarterly true-ups and renewals
- Provides accurate and up-to-date data and financial information in ESIS tracking applications
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis to ESIS management
- 4 year Bachelors degree, Business preferred.
- Experience in insurance or service related industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple time sensitive projects concurrently while meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office programs
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.