HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to work at our corporate office in Lake Forest, IL or Minneapolis, MN. In this position, you will need to analyze the cost structure and determine appropriate cost drivers for each product. The ability to analyze profitability by product and also by client will be a key element of this position. Establish scalable pricing processes with proper controls to support growth that include: Pricing Template Update process, Pricing Communication process (including support of the Pricing Committee), Pricing Training process and Pricing Approval Process. Determine and set up ongoing monitoring/analysis of appropriate metrics at a vertical, product and client level that impact price and/or margin targets and aid in decision making. Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships within the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fully analyze the cost drivers for each product and build appropriate cost models to enable target margin setting with Pricing Committee. Ensure costs are updated in a timely manner and appropriate templates are updated.
- Maintain/update pricing models through use of advanced excel skills. Develop appropriate scalable processes with proper controls to support the use of the pricing models. Oversee and ensure adherence to the process and provide support to the Sales and Account Management area from a pricing perspective.
- Analyze pricing models and compare to actual pricing. Analyze current pricing/profitability by vertical by customer and by product and identify and recommend opportunities.
- Create monthly reporting of pricing activity/metrics to include targets vs actual, volumes, and other relevant metrics at a vertical, product and client level and publish to Senior Management.
- Adhoc projects as defined by Leadership.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- 5 years of experience in pricing and/or cost accounting.
- Proven analytical, strategic, financial modeling and relationship building skills.
- Ability to respectfully challenge and be a financial steward for the company.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior Pricing experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.