Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,000 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The Pricing Solution Analyst will be responsible for supporting the sales in premier teams by leading discussions of pricing solutions to meet customer's needs. The Pricing Solution Analyst will be involved gathering applicable data, messaging solutions to customers and answering questions, vetting out the proper solution and helping create proposals, margins and financial reporting and then working with underlying providers to ensure cost optimization. The Pricing Solution Analyst will join internal and external calls and work with contributors from sales, premiers, solutions engineering, legal and finance to coordinate cross functional responses. In addition, you will be involved to manage projects that affect the organization's long term strategies, goals and objectives. The Pricing Solution Analyst will join internal and external calls and work with contributors from sales, premiers, solutions engineering, legal and finance to coordinate cross functional responses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with sales, solutions engineering, legal and finance teams to understand customer needs and develop strategy for the proposal response
- Partners with suppliers in forward-thinking strategic development for cost optimization.
- Develops strategies for risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management and operational improvements.
- Innovates complex business models that drives strategies while influencing the marketplace.
- Negotiates acceptable contracting outcomes using customized solutions.
- Meet request deadlines and maintain high level of accuracy by establishing priorities and target dates for inform at ion gat he ring, extracting, and proposing solution based proposals, review, and approval.
- Ability to work on multiple requests simultaneously.
- Prepare margin and special pricing analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3+ years of telecommunications required.
- Solid understanding of telecommunications services, including voice, data and managed services.
- Excellent negotiation skills, showing ability to assess situations and successfully implement negotiation strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of financial drivers & experience in managing return on investment objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of Micro soft Excel and ability to create forecasts & financial models.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Power Pivot.
- Understanding of SQL or similar database languages a plus.
- Experience in procurement, strategy or consulting a plus.
- Experience in procurement, strategy