Great opportunity! Now hiring for Florida, USA!
Provide high quality medical care and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver comprehensive primary, preventive, chronic and urgent care to patients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide primary care to patients, including histories, exams, lab tests, prescriptions and referrals within prescribed up to date guidelines and protocols.
- Perform accurate and timely documentation of histories, subjective findings, physical exam, plans, prescriptions and follow up.
- Provide patients information concerning their evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. Engage patients in participation and decision involving their healthcare.
- May provide clinical supervision, guidance and support to practitioners when appropriate.
- Function within an interdisciplinary team and participate in interdisciplinary activities such as panel management and case conferences.
- Display the highest level of professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic, serving as a model for all clinic staff.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Current licensure in the state of practice required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine or other full scope Primary Care Specialty. (preferred).
- Minimum five plus (5 +) years of experience working within a community clinic.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and Spanish. (required)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work well under pressure, analyze and evaluate individual member’s needs, reach sound conclusions and make appropriate recommendations.
If you are qualified for this position, please call or send your resume in strict confidentiality to: MSSS, Inc.
Att: Myrna E. Ramirez, Senior Executive HR Consultant
Tel. (787) 758-7700, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer F/M/V/H