Indian Health Service is seeking Full-Time Primary Care Physicians (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. The Phoenix Indian Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited hospital comprised of 127-beds and provides specialty services to both urban and rural tribal members.
Highlights of the Primary Care Clinic:
- Adult-based Patient-Centered Medical Home with Satellite Pharmacy, Access to Laboratory, and Radiology Services
- Work life Balance - Work 4 Ten Hour Shifts
- 30 Minute Patient Appointments, 16 Patients/Day
- No Hospital Rounding, No Weekends, All Federal Holidays Off
- Limited Call Schedule
- PCMH Structure with Supportive Staff