The MetroHealth Medical System is seeking board certified/qualified primary care physicians to work at our main campus, as well as our growing network of 27 satellite facilities located throughout Cuyahoga and Medina County. We have a strong commitment and are actively growing our primary care network. We are seeking providers with a passion for clinical care, process improvement and excellent quality of care. Candidates will be appointed to the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine faculty, appointment will commensurate with experience.
Position Requirements & Benefits
Applicants must be board-certified in family medicine and eligible for licensure in Ohio.
We offer a competitive compensation package, health insurance, paid time off, liability insurance, an academic appointment, CME opportunities and an impressive pension program with a generous employer match through the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS).
Why The MetroHealth System?
- Unwavering commitment to the community, opportunity to care for patients from all walks of life
- Dynamic workplace where diversity is celebrated and everyone can be part of the success. In the last year, approximately 50% of the physicians and 33% of the nurses hired represented racial, ethnic and/or gender diversity.
- National leaders in health care and research including NIH-designated Center of Excellence in health disparities and community-based participatory research
- Primary care practice volume increased 17% in the last two years
- Affiliation since 1914 with Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, one of the nation's top 25 medical schools
- Opportunity to become part of a clinical, operational and structural transformation at MetroHealth. The recent completion of 85 state-of-the-art ICU rooms and a Special Disease Care Unit will be followed by other buildings and a new hospital in the next six to seven years
- A growing network of more than 20 community health centers to date throughout the entire county, bringing care to where people live, work, play. In the last year, the expansion included three 24/7 community emergency departments and two ambulatory surgery centers.
The MetroHealth System is planning to redesign its campus with an innovative transformation plan to exceed the ever-changing needs of patients and programs for the community. This billion-dollar transformation is the largest public construction project in Cuyahoga County and one of the largest in the nation. By 2023, the new hospital tower will be home to 270 private rooms with additional state-of-the art facilities, population health initiatives, as well as a re-imagined campus environment. We invite you to be our partner in this important journey as we strive to transform health care in Northeast Ohio.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please send cover letter and CV to:
Eloy Vazquez, Sr., Provider Recruiter