Village Medical is seeking to add a primary care physician to an established practice in Heights, TX. Conveniently located in central Houston, the clinic is a 100% outpatient practice offering full comprehensive primary care. Village Medical is not affiliated with a hospital system, allowing us to provide access to care with the patients best interest in mind.
We are dedicated to supporting primary care physicians by providing resources to reduce administrative workloads.
- Clinical support from highly trained staff
- Easy to use, optimized EMR to help you focus your time on what matters most, your patients and their health.
- Cross-trained care management teams
- Patent-pending technology with data & analytics on patient populations quality care trends
This opportunity will offer full-comprehensive primary care services throughout the Houston metropolitan area.
- Improved access to care
- Integration of primary care and pharmacy
- Value-based commitment to improving the lives of everyone in our neighborhoods
- Clinical support by Advanced Practice Providers and Advance Trained Medical Assistants to help with walk-ins and primary care overflow
Benefits & Compensation:
- High Earning Potential
- Full Comprehensive Benefits; CME Stipend, Paid Time Off, Life, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K
- Multiple Financial Incentives
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Limited Call Schedule (Phone only)
- Current Texas licensure or in process
- Active DEA registration or eligible for registration
- Active Medicare/Medicaid enrollment or eligible for enrollment