Pentucket Medical Associates (PMA) is seeking board certified or board eligible Internists to join our busy, efficiently run, and well- managed outpatient practice in Haverhill, MA.
Pentucket Medical has been providing high-quality healthcare for over 40 years. With the latest in diagnostics, technology and research, we proudly offer unparalleled acute, chronic and wellness care to our patients. Our primary care and specialty teams include more than 300 dedicated physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and clinical and administrative support staff.
- Competitive and Transparent Compensation Plans
- Manageable panel sizes
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- Team Based patient care model
- Brand new, re-imagined medical office space
- Dedicated, Office-Based Behavioral Health Support
- Fully-Integrated EPIC platform
- Streamlined Access to the Expansive Mass General Brigham Network, including Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital
Pentucket Medical is also a member of the Mass General Brigham healthcare system. Mass General Brigham is a non-profit health care system that is committed to patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community locally and globally. Founded in 1994 by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Partners HealthCare includes community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like more details, please send your CV and contact information to Kristina Imbriano, Director of Physician Recruitment, at Kimbriano@pcpo.partners.org, or call (781)795-2526.