Iora Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our practice in Mesa, AZ. The team physician will work closely with the Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation. We have a total of 12 practices in Phoenix, AZ and we are growing!
- Live Ioras mission of restoring humanity to healthcare, for patients and for yourself.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team and leverage Iora's coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow Iora physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Spanish language fluency highly preferred
- Guaranteed salary free from the worry of RVUs
- PTO & Holidays
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance (No Tail!)
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
Qualified candidates may submit their CV to Stefan Marquis, Physician Recruiter at Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Iora Health, please visit www.iorahealth.com.