Galileo is building the future of healthcaretoday. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, were looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for allincluding those with Medicare and Medicaid. Our organization is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What Youll Do
Galileos Primary Care providers collaborate with fellow care team members to deliver exceptional, thoughtful care to our patients. Specifically, you will:
- Lead our clinical team, providing exceptional, personalized care to cohorts of medically complex, underserved Medicare/Medicaid patients
- Drive ongoing iteration of our clinical model, with a focus on improving outcomes while decreasing wasteful costs
- Partner with Galileos clinical specialists around conditions that have the greatest impact on our patient populationparticularly behavioral health
- Utilize and inform the development of new digital tools for patient communication, team collaboration, and clinical decision support
Who You Are
Were looking for internist or family medicine physician with the following:
- Broad clinical experience caring for patients with complex chronic illness; skilled at navigating behavior change in the face of mental illness and social needs
- A collaborative, empathetic approach to leading care teams that fosters effective and efficient interventions, as well as inspires care team members to achieve ambitious goals and further their own development
- Strong builder mindset, with the ability to continuously assess how our care model can improve as it scales
- An ability to understand and prioritize patients core needs and translate them into well-designed, actionable care plans
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiencesincluding but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.