The Lead Scheduler is responsible for maintaining the schedule for the project and delegating to the Scheduling team, as well as providing detailed time analysis to Project Managers/Engineer.
· Ensure the Schedules are being created and maintained based on specific requirement from multiple departments
· Meet with owners or joint venture partners to develop schedules
· Ability to populate schedule with resource and cost information
· Update, maintain and revise monthly and weekly schedules and reports
· Compare, and report on comparisons of monthly schedules:
· Identify warnings and risks to the project for the purpose of mitigating the impact of these risks
· Analyze monthly schedules and prepare reports for the purpose of dispute resolution issue
· Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering. PEng an asset
· 10 or more years’ experience in heavy civil or general engineering construction required
· Advanced knowledge in scheduling software is required, including Primavera 6 (P6) scheduling software, MS Project.
· Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
· Experience in Bridge projects
· Excellent technical and mathematical abilities
· Proficiency in Microsoft office excel and word software programs
· Excellent both oral and written communication skills.