HubSpot’s Sales Operations mission is to enable data backed decision making. The team wants candidates who are interested in changing the way companies do business from the inside out. HubSpot is looking for a Sales Principal Analyst to own corporate and executive internal reporting.
This role reports directly to the Manager of Strategy, Planning & Analytics (within Sales Operations) and will provide actionable insights and visibility to global business trends. The focus of this work will be organized into daily, weekly, and monthly reporting deliverables, and often require additional deep dives into certain KPI’s where executives may have additional questions or need further insights. You will play a critical role in delivering world class GTM reporting to all users of the sales and GTM organizations.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Support internal executives, the global sales team, and the Sales Operations and Sales Strategy teams with detailed visibility into all aspects of business performance.
- Develop the “story” around our business results; identify market and operational drivers to business performance and create actionable recommendations
- Support with reporting and analysis required for Annual Planning or on-demand GTM changes
- Delivering valuable and timely reporting to all levels of the HubSpot GTM team.
- Leverage BI software (Looker) to analyze data and interpreting results to drive decisions.
- Monitoring sales metrics and understanding how KPIs impact the business.
- Supporting internal executives in ensuring owning the reporting around sales team compensation attribution.
- Own MTD, QTD, YTD reporting & visibility for the global organization.
We are looking for people who have:
- 7 years of professional experience with a proven track record of success; industry experience in sales, customer operations, or management consulting preferred
- Highly analytical ability, can leverage raw unorganized data into actionable insights
- Expert level Excel and SQL knowledge
- Can use BI Applications (Looker/Tableau/Qlik etc) to create reporting
- Know how to clean and link complicated data sets from various sources
- Adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business
- Are driven to define the right key metrics and analyses to produce actionable insights
- Have Experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce.com, HubSpot CRM
- Have B.A. or B.S. degree
- MBA or Consulting experience highly preferred
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Paris (France) and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.