Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Principal Application Specialist to join their dedicated team.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Principal Application Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- At least 10 years of R&D application management
- At least 5 years of close collaboration/management of technical IT teams
- Experience working with offshore support and outsourced service providers
- Experience supporting researchers and scientists in the biotech, academic, and/or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience with Master Data Management systems, system validation, change management, issue tracking, and incident analysis
- Experience with systems administration, monitoring, performance tuning, and scripting under Windows and UNIX
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Principal Application Specialist, R&D, Biotechnology, Master Data Management, System Administration
Job ID: 318722
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!