At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Principal AV Technician
The Associate Support Specialist role supports Video Conferencing and Unified Communications (UC) day to day root cause analysis and resolution. This role requires understanding of standard IT functionalities as well as the ability to execute technical resolution
- Coordinate with users and assist with Audio, Video Conferencing, Touch Panels, and deskside UC technologies
- Facilitate training to broaden user knowledge in using Video Conference rooms and Unified Communication tools such as Google Suite, ZOOM and Skype for Business
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on A/V equipment to ensure full functionality of all endpoints. Endpoints include Polycom Group Series, Crestron equipment and Google Meet Rooms
- Technically inclined to troubleshoot projectors and LCD Displays with the ability to replace projector lamps if required
- Able to troubleshoot packet loss and audio quality in both near and far end of a session
- Ability to identify root cause incidents and capture key details to expedite resolution with vendors while providing status to the team in a timely manner
- Ability to manage incident resolutions from beginning to end while being cognizant of escalations to their manager for awareness
- Knowledgeable in UC technologies in both conference rooms and deskside with the ability to assimilate technologies under an IT centric solution
- Understands Interoperability of Google Suites, Skype for Business, Crestron Fusion, Polycom Group Series, Polycom Sound Structures, Tesira Bi-amp, Crestron Touch Panel and Pexip
- Associates Degree or military experience
- At least 3 year of experience in field tech support
- At least 3 years of experience working with Cisco, Polycom and Crestron equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience in the UC field
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).