IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
As part of the IDEMIA Cloud Platform team you will collaborate with experienced and motivated individuals to solve complex cloud infrastructure challenges. In collaboration with our Security and Architecture groups you will craft solution blueprints and champion their adoption across the organization. You will automate infrastructure as code delivery and maintain deployed platform solutions. As a trusted advisor, the Senior Cloud Engineer will advise development teams on existing solutions and processes that will accelerate product delivery. The ideal candidate must have a deep technical foundation that serves as the base for aligning solution design with business value. You should have a demonstrated ability to evangelize a DevOps mindset. This will be an accelerated solution delivery, using our deep knowledge of cloud provider services, we design and implement secure, flexible, and repeatable solutions that solve business problems.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Lead cloud adoption efforts that span multiple disciplines
- Design and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud services
- Collaborate with product and program management to ensure solutions meet customer needs
- Partner with product development groups to align software and systems strategy
- Create reusable templates for automating code delivery
- Implement design and security principles through code development and code review
- Implement automated strategies for system monitoring, deployment, and scaling
- Ensure services maintain compliance with defined security standards (FedRAMP, PCI, NIST, CJIS)
- Provides best practices, standards, training, and general support for the cloud environment
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation to ensure the highest levels of system availability
- Work with peers to assign, prioritize and complete product backlog
- Demonstrated ability designing and deploying cloud solutions in AWS
- Proven experience delivering infrastructure as code (i.e. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Deep technical knowledge supporting Linux and Windows operating systems
- Ability and desire to solve new problems with minimal guidance
- The ability to pass a state or Federal background check
- Must be a US Citizen (without dual citizenship per government contract)
- Must be local to Franklin TN office (Full remote is not an option)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 12 years working as an engineer
- 7 working in Cloud
- Amazon Web Services Associate or Professional level certification
- Experience operating containerized applications on Kubernetes
- Experience with a programming or scripting language (i.e. Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks (i.e. FedRAMP, NIST, PCI, CJIS)
- Hands-on experience in Incident and problem management
MUST BE A US CITIZEN (WITHOUT DUAL CITIZENSHIP)
IDEMIA’s commitments to the US Government under a National Security Agreement (the “Letter of Assurance”) impose the following citizenship restriction for this position: US citizenship only with no dual citizenship permitted for Secure Credentialing Programs and DMV Programs. Therefore, you must provide proof of sole US citizenship for eligibility for this position.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.