When you join Infosys you do more than just navigating your career. You become part of Infosys family, a group of dynamic & passionate work force who believe in driving innovation & embracing change. At Infosys, teamwork & collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of El Paso, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
• Experience of full-cycle implementation for a utility (Electricity/Water/ Gas Domain) with hands on technical and deployment experience in Oracle CC&B.
• At least 12 years of experience in design, build, test and deploy technical solution in Oracle CC&B, OUA
• At least 12 years of overall design, web services and middle ware architecture and technology for the implementation of CC&B and related applications with at least 4 years in implementing CIS Solutions for Utilities.
• Should be able to lead the design, build, test and deploy solution in Oracle CC&B/C2M with proficiency in RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows)
• Should be able to run the functional workshops with business for CC&B/C2M requirements
• Should be able to do the demos during the functional workshops using the CC&B/C2M product
• Should be able to map the customer requirements into the product and suggest workarounds/solutions for the requirements
• Should be able to create the AS-IS and TO-BE Process documents and identify gaps in the product. Suggest customizations using the CC&B/C2M framework if the workaround solution is not appropriate for the utility.
• Should be able to do the technical design – including customization, integration, converting NFRs in to design and solution etc.
• Good Programming knowledge in Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Knowledge on scripting Language (Shell Script /Perl/Ant Script/WLST etc.)
• Good interpersonal communications and analytical ability
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• This position would require extensive travel as per project needs.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Extensive travel may be required as per client and project needs.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com