Infosys is seeking for a Identity & Access Management SME. This position you with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including IAM platform support, Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts, consulting and providing solutions for multiple IDAM tracks. You will also deliver high quality implementation for applicable tracks, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance to Philadelphia, PA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel within the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At Least 11 Years of experience in Information Technology.
• Minimum 5 Years of of Identity and Access Management experience Required.
• Strong working experience in Implementation, administration and support of CyberArk products.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of various PAM concepts
• Should have strong experience and expertise in design, implement, deploy, configure, extend, or support Ping federate, Ping Access, Ping ID for various clients.
• Having a strong knowledge of the CyberArk privileged Identity Management (PIM) suite including PVWA, CPM, PSM, PSMP, EPV, AAM and Conjur.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
• Capture detailed requirements for the CyberArk solution based on input from platform owners, eco-system owners, the target architecture and high-level requirements.
• Performing compliance checks on CyberArk for IT security safes and to Provide alerts and reports appropriately. Investigate, Provide RCA and resolve Incidents.
• Exposure on inner workings of Ping products and be able to translate customer needs into a suitable and maintainable solution.
• Complete Knowledge on implementation of Ping directory, Ping Federate and Ping Access for SSO and access management of various applications.
• Good understanding of Ping federate adapters, policies and custom selector development
• Hands on experience on application integration of SAML/ WS/FED applications on Ping Federate.
• Strong working experience in Implementation, Administration and support of Saviynt.
• Understanding on implementation of Saviynt IGA for provisioning and Role management
• Good understanding of Saviynt IGA application connectors
• Experience in implementing/ managing fully integrated, highly available application environment
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of various IDAM concepts
• Experience with Agile/Scrum based project execution
• Must have knowledge of supporting technical components for complex applications
• Effective communication with client / peers
The job entails extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin