At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace System has an opening for a Program Cost & Schedule Control Analyst 3, who will be located at the El Segundo, California location supporting the F/A-18 program. The statement of work requires self-initiative and a candidate that exemplifies leadership characteristics. Candidate will have the following, but not limited to, responsibilities:
- Project cost structure set-up and management; adherence to company policies, procedures and internal controls; Earned Value Command Media and One NG System Description requirements, and special projects as assigned
- Responsible for the preparation, and submittal, of formal Cost Performance Reports/Integrated Program Management Reports
- Support and assist in maintaining monthly cost and schedule performance measurement processes
- Prepare and provide analytical reports and tools to support variance/trend analysis and change control management
- Support internal and external audits
- Support and generate analysis for monthly internal program reviews with leadership
- Control and reconcile all changes to the PMB (in a timely manner) and ensure cost and schedule integration
- Perform monthly Budget, EAC, Actuals, and Variance Analysis
- A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to maintain and update cost control systems.
- Ability to analyze data, evaluate alternatives, provided recommendations, and implement solutions to program and senior management teams.
- Establish effective working relationships and communicate effectively
- Ability to multitask within a dynamic environment is critical.
- Familiarity with trend analysis and report preparation.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics and have a minimum of6 years of experience in Cost, Pricing, Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial data.
Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
Background working with the ANSI/EIA-748 32 Criteria
Prior experience working for a defense contractor, military, or production operations environment.
In addition, they must also possess an intermediate-to-advanced level of understanding of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) (or similar project management software), wInsight, SAP, Business Warehouse (BW), and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Word).
- Advanced excel (visual basic, macros) is a plus.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.