At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
This financial planner position sets up profitability packages, ensuring adherence to corporate and industry guidance. Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure financial objectives are understood and being achieved. Responsible for profitability packages. Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Performs financial analysis and presents to leadership. Assists in building LRSP and AOP plan efforts. Builds and maintains profitability packages. Assists with invoicing.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of experienceOR a Master's Degree with 4 years of experience
- Experience must be in Financial Analysis and orCost Management
- Working knowledge of EVMS (Earned Value Management System) or similar
- Must haveintermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel including conditional formatting, formulas and pivot tables
- Secret clearance required (must have been updated within the last 5 years)