As a Principal Cyber Security Architect at Noblis you will be part of our Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) account team and one of the leaders of our Cyber Center of Excellence (CoE). The CMS is the largest healthcare coverage provider, insuring 50,000,000 Americans.
As part of the Noblis CMS team, you will be working with CMS leaders, and other government clients, to improve the CMS cyber and organizational risk profiles. In this principal role will lead our data protection and privacy capability and assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulations.
- Assist federal clients in designing, deploying and managing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential of data compromise
- Assist federal clients with developing technical secruity requirements, evaluating security vendor solutions, developing architecture & design, and testing of data protection and data security solutions
- Advise clients in understanding the future state problems and challenges in cyber security and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
- Contribute to Noblis Sponsored Research projects
- Operate as a technical subject matter specialist
- Be up to date on industry trends around cyber risk and data protection practices Lead, conduct analysis and recommend process improvements that fosters agility, innovation and cost savings
- Create persuasive reports, supported by objective analyses, in order to facilitate decision-making
- Develop presentations and reports conveying complex information to non-technical audiences
- Innovate using lean and agile methodologies and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, HipChat)
- Interface directly with our CMS C Suite clients
- Provide technical direction and quality review to junior team members in the creation of client deliverables
- Provide overall CLIN management to ensure day to day activities completed on time, with the highest quality, and are within the task on the contract
- Work with Senior Leadership to drive account growth
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- CISSP Certification
- Experience with leading implementation teams or hands-on implementation of encryption solutions for structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of practical risk trade-offs in encryption systems design and implementation
- Knowledge of key management management life cycle principles and centralized key management approaches
- Knowledge of industry encryption standards , including NIST SP 800-57, ISO/IEC 18033, and FIPS 140-2
- Knowledge of Continuous Diagnostics and Monitoring (CDM)
- Experience with cloud encryption solutions
- Experience with hardware security modules (HSM)
- Understanding of Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP)
- Good knowledge of emerging authentication standards like SPNEGO, OAUTH, OpenID Connect
- Solid understanding of Identity Management
- Knowledge of the Federal Information Security Act (FISMA) and Authority to Operate (ATO) process
- Understanding of the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Experience/Knowledge of either of Kerberos, Active Directory (AD), or LDAP
- Experience with task leadership or project management (SAFe or Scrum)
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology based consulting environment
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business solutions including expereince analyzing current state quantitative and qualiative data, summarizing findings, developing conclusions, and making strategic recommendations
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to adapt, with williningness to readily take ownership of tasks and problems, which often extend beyond initial scope of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Experience developing proposals, request for information, and client presenting briefings
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MSProject.
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: PKI, Venafi, HSM Certificate Lifecycle Management Application, Security Guardian, Data Encryption, Cryptography, Data Protection.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio, JIRA, Confluence
- Master’s degree related fields is a plus.
- Agile Certifications, PMI Certifications
- Experience working withFederal Government clients
Noblis and Noblis ESI are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. As an independent, nonprofit organization, we bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Our work makes an impact ensuring our nation’s vitality and security.
Why work at Noblis?
Noblis employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition: