Principal, Financial Analysis
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
Hitachi Consulting is the global solutions and professional services organization within Hitachi, Ltd., a global innovation leader in industrial and information technology solutions and an early pioneer of the Internet of Things. Hitachi Consulting is a business integrator for the IoT era and a catalyst for digital transformation. Using our deep domain knowledge, we collaborate with clients to help them innovate faster, maximize operational efficiency and realize measurable, sustainable business and societal value. As a consulting-led solutions company, we can help you leverage data as a strategic asset to drive competitive differentiation, customer loyalty and growth. Visit hitachiconsulting.com
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global solutions company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2015 (ended March 31, 2016) consolidated revenues totaled 9,762 billion yen ($118 billion USD). Hitachi continues to focus on its Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, and analysis for your respective Business Unit.
- Direct annual budgeting and account planning process for the organization's annual budget with Regional Director
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Actively monitor the health of our Projects and follow up with project teams regarding profitability, working capital, trends in rate/margin, etc.
- Detailed SG&A financial analysis and exception reporting
- Drive compliance with corporate operating policies for your respective Business Unit
- Collaborate with global reporting regarding standardization and improvements
- Participate in Business Unit opportunity/project risk calls and support as necessary
- 7-10 years’ experience in Financial Management for a consulting or services company
- 5 years’ experience working with operations
- 2 years Budget development and oversight experience
- Experience in a professional services firm
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting; MBA a plus
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, powerpoint, and outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style with commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
- Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V