Viri has partnered with a highly respected Midwest/West Coast Management IT consulting firm, with significant focus on Mergers & Acquisition and Infrastructure Modernization. This is a employee-owned organization heavily focused on a shared success model of client success and compensation, with heavy emphasis on growing the careers of their ful time consultants, architects and management team.
*Ability to travel up to 80% in a client-facing capacity. The ideal candidates will undertsand this type of domain and have a progressive slate of mid-market - to - Fortune 1000 client projects under their belt. Significant long term equity opportunity.
What are we looking for?
The Cloud and Infrastructure practice is seeking an Infrastructure Architect with experience in Active Directory, Server Virtualization, Cloud Platforms, and Microsoft Exchange. This position requires a candidate with strong business acumen along with technical depth to assist with architecture, implementation, and domain migrations for enterprise size companies. You have proven experience designing and implementing these technologies and solutions, and you’re excited about building a team.
What will you be doing?
- Assessing current state client business processes, gathering and defining business and technology requirements, and re-engineering new business processes, capabilities, and supporting technologies for clients
- Evaluating, recommending, and implementing new business processes and technology that enable and drive client performance
- Working directly with clients & project teams to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions
- Hands on engineering, configuration, and of highly available server infrastructures
- Developing platform infrastructure server strategies
- Applicable projects span the lifecycle from planning and design, through deployment, configuration, and migration.
Here’s what you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree + Minimum of 5 years’ experience within IT
- Management consulting experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience with the following: Active Directory, Windows Server, Virtualization, and Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience and expertise within the Microsoft platform and Windows Server
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive projects through to completion
- MCSE or MCITP a plus
- Must be able to legally work in the US without limitation
PLEASE NOTE Apologies, but we are only considering candidates direct hire and cannot offer sponsorship. No Corp-2-Corp. We are only considering local candidates at this time.