Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 11/16/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Principal Marketing Professional
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 50-60/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
The Senior Project Manager, Marketing will lead large complex projects and programs that cross multiple business units and domains (e.g. technology, creative, strategy, analytics) which will transform our business and deliver significant business value.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify, scope, estimate, prioritize and schedule projects and programs
- Champion projects within the organization
- Establish project charter and business case
- Select project delivery approach (Waterfall, Agile) based on project and organizational goals
- Lead efforts to ensure projects are properly resourced and financed
- Identify critical resource needs and engage management to align resources for successful project delivery
- Utilize project management best practices to effectively lead the delivery of projects which meet the organization and business goals through the use of new business practices and/or technology
- Develop collaborative working relationships with key resources across the organization
- Engage cross-functional, globally distributed project team members to ensure high quality on-time delivery
- Independently drive project delivery
- Identify and manage risks
- Effectively communicate project status to senior leadership
- Support the leader of the Program Management Office to develop best practices for project delivery within PerkinElmer’s marketing organization.
- Mentor and coach junior project management colleagues
- 10+ years’ experience in a project management in large, complex global organization
- BS in Project Management, MS or MBA is a plus
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Proven success leading complex program and project delivery across relevant domains (e.g. technology, creative, strategy, analytics)
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, Lean and other project management approaches
- Results oriented, self-motivated, resilient professional
- Demonstrated ability to enthusiastically lead organizations and teams through transformative change
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776