Principal Product Manager
Role: Principal Product Manager
As a Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for product management and product marketing of our SAIGE solution set and brand, responsible for:
· developing an AI product strategy and roadmap,
· cross functional coordination of design, engineering and product teams,
· managing, prioritizing and executing on the AI product backlog,
· leading thought leadership for SAIGE.
· designing and executing our SAIGE capabilities as communicated to the market.
Capabilities & Accountability:
· Communication: Clear verbal and written communication to technical and non-technical audiences,
· Strategic Expertise: Able to identify, prioritize and solve large problems and product gaps with high business IQ,
· Collaboration: Able to effectively work across all areas of Benefitfocus to accomplish goals,
· Management via Influence: Experience in managing virtual teams and driving cross-team performance to achieve stated goals,
· Investment Management: Ensure positive return and impact on Benefitfocus revenue lines,
· Product Roadmap: Create and deliver an effective 18 -24 month product roadmap inclusive of design and execution of future state for SAIGE capabilities
· Research: Continued research to advance Benefitfocus SAIGE and relevant training data sets,
· Thought Leadership: Able to write, present and lead thought leadership for SAIGE and AI within the Benefit Industry.
Measures of Success:
· Revenue & Lives
· ROI for SAIGE Initiatives
· Increased competitive advantage for MarketPlace and BenefitsPlace
· Continued AI Certifications