Principal Product Manager
Job Number: 278700
Job Category: Non-Clinical Lead/Supervisor/Manager
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Principal Product Manager to our location in Seattle, WA. Due to Covid, this position is currently working 100% remote. Post-Covid, the position will work part remote/part in office each week.
We are seeking a Principal Product Manager for the Digital Innovation Group who will shape the future of our Healthcare Web experience. You will develop a deep understanding of our customers, identify which of their problems and needs we should address, and then design, deliver and scale new solutions that generate impact for both our customers and our business.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
Identify new product opportunities with a customer centric mindset, select the right solutions to focus on by making business savvy decisions and then move fast to successfully execute on your ideas
Act as owner of the website experience: set a clear vision, smart roadmap and ambitious targets and then report against those on a frequent basis.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Expertise in building customer facing products, exhaustive experience in product discovery and working backwards; strong business sense and a passion for solving problems that increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation.
- Ability to bridge the gap between customer, business and technology and a track record of developing successful products.
- Ability to define and monitor your own KPIs in order to measure your impact and success of the product.
- Build and maintain relationships with a large network of stakeholders in the organization, bringing your curiosity and intelligence to understand their world, and identify hard problems appropriate for digital solutions.
- Work closely with engineering leadership to engage, motivate, and lead the team towards successful product delivery. Work closely with engineering across the product lifecycle to document the user journeys, evaluate alternative product and technical solutions to build and operate the platform.
- Prioritize product initiatives focused on growth, usage, and revenue.
- Ability to write use case and requirements documents and clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, and colleagues from within and outside the organization.
- Engage with engineering and project management during implementation; quickly answer questions that arise during implementation and to make scope tradeoff decisions.
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed.
- Work closely with Marketing, the Business and User Research / AB Testing teams to launch products and ensure their adoption.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- More than 10 years of experience building customer-facing web and mobile products, both zero-phase and ongoing
- Demonstrated analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Effective written communication skills as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Demonstrated planning and project oversight/management skills
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
For information on our comprehensive range of benefits, visit:http://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/rewards-benefits
Our Mission As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
About Us Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression,sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.