At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is currently seeking a Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst 3, who will be located at theRedondo Beach,California location. The F/35 Program is a fast paced, dynamic, and complex environment that requires a candidate to possess self-initiative, strong analytical skills and steady leadership characteristics
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze EVMS data in compliance with EVMS guidelines and program unique processes
- Establish a Control Account Structure in order to set a Baseline plan for the purpose of tracking Cost and Schedule performance
- Create Budget Profiles that align to Master Schedules; compile and analyze complex data
- Prepare budget change requests on a monthly basis to align with program schedules and cost
- Perform Estimates at Completion (EACs); prepare and present Cost Reviews
- Provide support to various disciplines to ensure accurate reporting and early warning of issues
- Supports internal and external audits
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Have the ability to utilize various management control software, such as MPM, SAP and Microsoft Project
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to sort and organize complex datasets into easily read formats, i.e. Charts, graphs and Cost Performance Reports.
- Ability to interface on a regular basis with personnel of varying disciplines as a recognized finance team subject matter expert (e.g., program management, technical, contracts)
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of6years of experience in Cost/Financialor4 years with Master's degree
- Working knowledge ofEVMS (Earned Value Management Systems)
- Working knowledge of SAP, MES, MPM, Business Warehouse
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Manufacturing/Production experience
- Prior Aerospace experience
- Experience providing financial and business support
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.