At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
This position is for a Principal Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst, who will be located at the Redondo Beach, California location supporting the F-35 Program. The F-35 Program has a fast paced, dynamic, and complex environment that requires a candidate to possess self-initiative, strong analytical skills and steady leadership characteristics.
Candidate will have the following, but not limited to, responsibilities:
Understanding of, and adherence to, company policies, procedures and internal controls (e.g. Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), NG System Description requirements, etc.)
Project cost structure set-up and maintenance of multiple business systems (e.g. SAP and MPM)
Maintain monthly cost and schedule performance measurement processes, and ensure cost & schedule integration
Control and reconcile all changes to the performance measurement baseline (PMB) in a timely manner
Prepare and provide weekly/monthly analytical reports and tools to support variance/trend analysis and change control management
Participate in monthly internal program reviews with leadership
Support internal and external audits (i.e. EIA-748 ANSI EV Guideline Reviews and SOX Controls)
A successful candidate will possess the following:
Ability to maintain and update cost control systems (e.g. SAP and MPM)
Ability to analyze data, evaluate alternatives, provided recommendations, and implement solutions to leadership
Ability to form positive working relationships and communicate effectively
Ability to multitask within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience or Master's with 4 years of experience
- Experience must includeworking knowledgeincost accounting, pricing, budgeting, forecasting
- Experiencewithfinancial data related to Earned Value Management System.
- Intermediate-to-advanced Excelexperience
- Bachelor'sor Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics
- Background working with the ANSI/EIA-748 32 Guideline Criteria
- Prior experience working for a defense contractor, military, or production operations environment
- Familiarity with trend analysis and report preparation
- Intermediate-to-advanced skill level with Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) (or similar project management software), wInsight
- Intermediate-to-advanced skill levelwith SAP, Business Warehouse (BW)
- Intermediate-to-advanced skill level with Microsoft Office applications(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Word)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.