Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to join Northrop Grumman? If so,use your experience and join us as aProgram Control Analyst. This position is located inDulles, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare budgets for contract work and perform and/or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, cost outlook, and variance analysis
- Develop program plans that ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures
- Incorporate contractual changes into a cost control system by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract line item in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
- Develop solutions for a variety of complex problems that arise (such as cost collection visibility issues or EAC analysis) by referring to established precedents and policies
- Ensure solutions are consistent with organizational objectives
- Perform fairly complex assignments and participate in determining objectives and approaches with managerial review of completed assignments for adequacy in meeting the stated objectives
- Work with CAMS and IPTs to ensure they have the appropriate data and are provided the correct guidance for all CAM activities including earned value and EAC reporting
- Help mentor junior level employees
1. Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years ofrelevant experience;a Master'sdegree and a minimum of 4 years ofrelevant experiencein any of the following: Program Cost Analysis, Master Scheduling, Program Financial Analysis, Business Management, or Program Management.
2. Minimum of 1 year of Program Cost or Financial Analysis
3. Minimum of 1 year with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
4.Experiencein Excel to create pivot tables and/or macros
5. Current DoD TS/SCI clearance with full investigation within the past 6 years
1. Experience with MPM and SAP user knowledge
2. Experience in cost material analysis, labor planning, or Program Control Analysis
3. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and mentor Cost Account Managers and Senior Management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.