At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas,
courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a finance Program Control Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position's preferred location islocated in El Segundo, CA. May consider Palmdale or San Diego, CA.
Duties will include weekly, monthly, and quarterly actuals analysis, validation and forecast updates.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze EVMS data in compliance with EVMS guidelines and program unique processes.
- Create Budget Profiles that align to Schedules; compile and analyze complex data.
- Prepare budget change requests to align with program schedules and cost.
- Perform Estimates at Completion (EACs); prepare and present Cost Reviews.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Candidate will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Must also possess analytical skills with the ability to sort and organize complex datasets into easily read formats, i.e. Charts, graphs, and Cost Reports.
- Ability to interface on a regular basis with personnel of varying disciplines (e.g., program management, technical, and business management)
- Bachelor's degreeand 6 yearsof related experienceinProgram Planning and Scheduling, Finance, Pricing, Program Managementor
- Master's Degree andrelated experience in Program Planning and Scheduling, Finance, Pricing, Program Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint); Excel skills with pivot tables and formulas.
- Secret Clearance is required.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, and/or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline.
- Experience with Microsoft Project Server 2010/2013.
- Knowledge with Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development; Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) approach and execution.
- Government contract experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/
AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most