When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Granherne, which is part of KBR’s consulting division, is planning to strengthen its team in Houston with a leadership position in Midstream projects and consulting. Granherne is seeking a business minded, senior project manager and consultant to expand our role in midstream oil and gas technologies including, import/export terminals, onshore and offshore processing facilities and pipelines for oil and natural gas transportation. The senior project manager's role will be to leverage existing capabilities and staff subject matter experts to provide services that address all project phases, including feasibility studies, preFEED/FEED, due diligence, project execution, brownfield enhancements and integrity management. This position will report directly to the Granherne Director in Houston, and be part of the leadership team.
Key expectations for the successful candidate include:
• Expand midstream business, focusing on clients located in the western hemisphere and working with the business development team
• Maintain interfaces with other KBR project groups
• Achieve agreed chargeability and/or financial targets
• Utilize internal resources throughout KBR, consultants and new hires to execute work
• Ensure the work has a high level of quality, and is on time and on budget
Strong understanding of the midstream and upstream oil and natural gas industry
• Understanding of project and lifecycle economics
• Minimum of 15 years of experience, which may include early phase project planning, engineering, project execution and operations
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• Strong leadership skills and a collaborative mindset
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.