Job ID: 2228
Principal Software Engineer – Security
Experience: 10+ years
WHY IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced product marketing and product management professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.
Ideal candidates should have extensive experience in software product development in the domain of security and networking protocols. The person must be a proficient hands-on software developer with deep experience in Linux/Unix based platforms. The person must have strong programming skills and excellent computer science fundamentals on algorithms and advanced software techniques.
- Proficiency with C, C++
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming
- Familiarty with network programming and protocols (IPv4, IPv6, TCP/UDP, Application Protocols)
- Familiarity with application proxy and content security services like AntiVirus, Intrusion Prevention, AntiSpam, Content Filtering (URL based, DNS based etc).
- Proficient in development of multi-threaded software on Linux.
- Excellent software design skills for products in systems/networking environment.
- Proficient in protocol analysis using network traces. Experience in protocol re-engineering based on network trace analysis a big plus.
- Preferred exposure to Linux/Unix kernel development.
- Participate in the design of Networking security features for Aryaka WAN SDWAN service.
- Senior developer for Security Features like URL filtering, IPS, IDS, Anti-Spam etc.
- Senior developer for Application Classification and Deep Packet Inspection services.
- Interact with other component leads and architects for comprehensive design.
- Mentor junior team members in software development techniques and processes.
- Design review, Code review, Unit test review, within and across teams.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.