Principal Software Engineer
Xyngular in Lehi, UT is seeking to hire a full-time Principal Software Engineerto develop and manage software that integrates with several business applications. Are you looking to land a programming job in a creative environment where you work with a talented team of web developers? Would you like to help architect, build, and maintain the services and integrations that help our distributors and customers on their health and wellness journeys? If so, read on!
We pay our Principal Software Engineera competitive salary of $120,000-$150,000/year. You would also be eligible for our generous benefits including unlimited paid time off (PTO), competitive 401(k) contributions, paid maternity/paternity leave, a healthy life benefit, and more. If this sounds like the web development opportunity you've been looking for, apply today!
Xyngular is a Utah-based network marketing company with award-winning weight loss and health products. Our core values are Excellence, Completion, Ownership, No-Egoness, Clarity, and Courage. These are not just things we say but things we live by. We are further set apart in our industry by an undying focus on our employees and customers.
Recognized as a Best Place to Work by Utah Business Magazine, Direct Selling News, and Inc. Magazine, Xyngular is highly invested in our people - whether employees or independent distributors. We go above and beyond to make sure employees feel appreciated. What brings our success? We believe it comes from the people you work with, the work environment, and principle-centered leadership.
- Create CSS and HTML designs that are responsive and consistent across browsers and mobile devices
- Work with product and design resources to create quality mockups and prototypes on those designs for collaborative design discussions
- Perform self-motivated Q/A and unit testing using Jest or other testing frameworks
- Work independently on critical projects for Xyngular
- Assist other developers to come up with a scalable architecture for the services & systems that are worked on
- Provide training/mentoring to other members of the team
- Work with business units to collaboratively build working software for their needs
- 7 years developing in an Agile environment and/or proven development expertise to work with and maintain software as a team
- Experience working in a team environment where teaching, mentoring, and learning are critical to leveling up the team collectively.
- Comfortable performing detailed code reviews to drive established coding standards across all of our applications.
- Proven experience in the following areas:
- Communication across teams to effectively interpret and execute designs
- Building Front End Applications based on REST APIs
- Understanding of modern UX design principles and best practices
- Experience using "git" source control tool in a team environment
- Talent for problem-solving
- Desire to learn and keep up with new technologies
- Proven ability to learn and improve skillsets through self-driven motivation and response to feedback
- Motivation to learn development concepts and our coding paradigms independently
- Optional expertise/experience a plus:
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS etc.)
- Experience programming server and client-side specifically with React Redux applications
- Experience with React-native
- Experience with developing mobile applications
- Familiarity with Jest testing
- Experience maintaining and working on build pipelines for Front End components
- Experience deploying frontend web applications using CodeFresh, CircleCI, GitHub Actions, or similar.