Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Principal Software Engineer to work in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Cash Management team, Cash Hawks, is an agile team within the Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations Technology (FFIOT) and provides core application design, development, and support services for the Cash product in the Middle Office Operations. The Cash Hawks squad provides development and maintenance of Cash applications that include Cash Availability that computes and delivers cash available to spend to Portfolio Managers, and Cash Hub that processes and delivers Cash allocations within sub portfolio structure of funds.
The Principal Software Engineer Developer positions will be based in Merrimack, New Hampshire and will provide development support on the project aligned with migrating the Cash Availability application to the Amazon Web Services cloud platform.
The Expertise You Have
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject area
• 10+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
• 5+ years of experience in data engineering especially in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
• Working experience within an agile (scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.) development environment
• CI/CD, Jenkins, uDeploy, Git, Crucible
• Informatica / ETL
• Database / PLSQL
The Skills You Bring
• You have proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• You have strong collaboration, communication and engagement skills and can articulate and document business/system requirements
• You have hands on Java/JEE and Open Source skills with the ability to build complex web systems from ground up or interfacing with existing systems
• You have extensive web service platform and cloud architecture patterns (AWS is preferred)
• Experience with Oracle databases is a plus
• Experience with Informatica (ETL tool) is a plus
• Experience with Hibernate ORM
• Experience with Containerization (preferably Docker)
• Experience with Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is a plus
• Experience working with source control systems (preferably Git Stash)
• Experience with financial services domains is a plus
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.