Employ the very latest technologies and build microservices in a geographical scaled, cloud only environment. And most importantly: work with a fun and talented group of colleagues.
As a Principal Engineer, you will help lead a team of developers to bring our DIY website builder platform (SiteBuilder.com) to the next level. You will build APIs using .NET Core. We build highly scalable systems that support millions of users. You will work in an Agile team with full-stack, front-end, back-end engineers, designers, product owner, and testers.
At Endurance International Group (EIG) we help millions of small businesses get online, look professional and compete with the world by making the act of getting online simple. We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced international team from all backgrounds. We are the reflection of our international customers displaying grit, passion and an enthusiasm to make a mark on the world.
Our current stack:
- .NET Core 2.2 API/webhook server
- .NET Core Hosted services for scheduled workers
- Hosted on Google Cloud and Azure using a DTAP environment
- React 16.7 progressive web app for the front end
- Multiple deployments a week using Bitbucket and Bamboo
What you get to do:
- Develop APIs using .NET Core 2.2 that will be used in new web apps to extend the existing SiteBuilder platform
- Expose APIs in a way that it allow us to create an experience that places functionality at the fingertips of users
- Working on highly scalable cloud-only application
- Lead a team of skilled developers
- Passionate about building software for SMB owners and delivering user friendly SAAS solutions
- Enjoy working with colleagues with a startup mentality
- Good team player, with a passion for collaboration, and an ability to articulate high-level concepts
- Open to new ideas, perspectives, and solutions
What makes you successful:
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 15+ years with the .NET stack and experience with .NET Core
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming and Task-based Asynchronous Programming
- Professional experience with Rest API development
- MySQL, MSSQL and other data storage technologies like Table Storage, Blob Storage, and Document DB
Nice to have:
- Experience with React
- Experience with Kubernetes or Container hosting
- Experience with build tools like Babel and Webpack.
- Experience with Azure, Google Cloud Services, and AWS
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Core
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence)