Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we need your experience as a Program Control Analyst. This position is located in Dulles, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide program planning and scheduling support to internal and external customers with the gathering of source planning data, logical sequence of activities, establishment of activity durations and loading of resources in an Integrated Master Schedule for the purpose of providing status reporting and earned value analysis of work performed against an approved baseline.
- Review subcontractor schedule submissions to assess performance, determine compliance to subcontract requirements and communicate corrective actions as needed.
- Implement automated planning/scheduling software tools to perform program planning and provide schedule analysis and reporting, including critical path analysis and assessment, schedule risk assessments and schedule health metrics analysis.
- Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
This position may be hired as a Principal or Senior Principal level.
1.Principal: Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience; a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in any of the following: Program Cost Analysis, Master Scheduling, Program Financial Analysis, Business Management, or Program Management.
Senior Principal: Bachelor's degree in relevant field and 10 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and 8 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu ofthe degree requirement for either level.
2.A minimum of 5 years of relevant scheduling experience.
3. Hands-on experience with EVMS
4. Experience using Microsoft Office (Project, Excel Word)
5. A currentTS/SCI Clearance
1. Experience with MPM and SAP user knowledge
2. Experience in cost material analysis, labor planning, or Program Control Analysis
3. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and mentor Cost Account Managers and Senior Management Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with technical subject matter experts and business operations personnel
4. Direct experience with automated cost and schedule integration
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.