Principal Staff Strategic Account Manager
Summary of Role:
As a Senior Account manager, you will be part of a Sales team identifying and securing new business with assigned clients while at the same time providing a high level of operational service to these clients on existing business.
· Develop, communicate and drive overall strategy for assigned accounts
· Work closely with Technical Sales to understand client roadmaps, and to identify and secure engagement opportunities
· Develop business proposals in response to RFI/RFQs, and drive necessary internal alignment and approvals from key stakeholders
· Negotiate formal business agreements at the Executive level
· Participate in operations, engineering and business review meetings
· Develop a high level of customer intimacy with client’s sourcing and business units
· Process quotes, forecasts and product disposition in a timely manner
· Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
· Education – Bachelors of Engineering or related Discipline
· 10 - 15 Years Relevant Experience
· Travel – 10% or more depending on needs
· Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
· Master’s Degree of Engineering or related Discipline (MBA, EE Preferred)
· 10 – 15 Years Semiconductor Experience
· 10 years of Sales, Marketing or Business Development role with a proven track record of success
· Ability to effectively communicate with levels of the organization
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIESis an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.