Position Title Principal Systems Assurance Parts Engineer
Location Boulder, CO
Hourly Rate $75.00
Duration 6 months, unless extended
Clearance Future Top Secret, Secret preferred
Contractor benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K).
What You’ll Do as a Principal Systems Assurance Parts Engineer
- Interpret government and program EEE parts requirements, support the development of Mission Assurance Plans (MAPs), and implement the program strategy, policies, and procedures necessary to ensure compliance with all company and government requirements.
- Maintain a comprehensive and holistic system view while addressing stakeholder mission risks and concerns regarding reliability through the application of Systems Engineering skills.
- Ensure the effectiveness and suitability of the reliability of the system as an enabler to mission success.
- Ensure that relevant threat to and vulnerability of reliability is considered in support of program decisions.
- Provide input to requirements, engineering, and risk trade space analyses to achieve a cost-effective reliable architectural design that enables mission success.
- Provide the evidence necessary to support reliability assurance claims and to substantiate the determination that the system is sufficiently reliable.
- Support the generation of time-phased/staffing estimates for Systems Assurance, reliability work products, and required Design Assurance inputs in support of system-level reliability deliverables.
- Provide and communicate understanding of both the technical and programmatic aspects of a project to the project team as well as the customer.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need to be considered for the Principal Systems Assurance Parts Engineer
- BS degree or higher in Engineering or a related technical field is required, plus 12 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- TS/SCI security clearance preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong written, communication, oral presentations skills, and ability to lead group discussions.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
pay commensurate on experience and skill level