Requisition ID: 47661
Job Function/Category: 55582
Employment Type: Exempt Full Time
This is an exciting time to be joining PSEG. Our commitments, which include safety, integrity, customer focus, and diversity & inclusion, are the fabric of our culture and help drive the success of our business. We are fortunate to have an outstanding workforce of diverse and highly skilled talent who move us forward in our operational excellence journey. PSEG has more than 12,000 employees who are dedicated to the communities we serve and embody our vision: People providing Safe, Reliable, Economic and Greener Energy
This position creates and monitors a fully integrated work plan for the Mobile Work Force within Delivery Projects & Construction. The objective of the position is to assure that required ED system work is accomplished with optimal use of resources within required timeframes. The objective is achieved through direct supervision of management associates, close interaction Delivery Projects & Construction managers, directors, and individual work with workload forecasting accomplished using work management system data, historical data, economic indicators, maintenance schedules and major project schedules. Prioritization is accomplished using cost benefit analysis, economic payback and other methods. Resource allocation involves cost planning and productivity analysis. Project management includes scope meetings, project update meetings, budget analysis, variance reporting and course correction leadership.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience.
- Must be skilled in conflict resolution, business and financial modelling, risk analysis, persuasiveness, negotiating, oral communication and written communication.
- Maintain and apply a working knowledge of PSEG standards for business controls and meet management's expectations for effective internal business controls.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must be proficient in computer applications.
- Demonstrated SAP experience and familiarity with the development and implementation of Capital & O&M budgeting.
- Ability to analyze financial data.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
Because the job requires driving to company locations and off-site assignments and events, must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe and satisfactory driver history.
- Familiarity with Electric Delivery operations, design, construction and maintenance.
- Familiarity with Project Management Electric Delivery operations, design, construction and maintenance.
As an employee of PSE&G or PSEG Long Island, you should be aware that during storm restoration efforts, you may be required to perform functions outside of your routine duties and on a schedule that may be different from normal operations.
This site (http://www.pseg.com) is strictly for candidates who are not currently PSEG employees. PSEG employees must apply for jobs internally through empower which can be accessed through the mypseg homepage by clicking on the employee center tab, then under the empower header, choose careers.
Business needs may cause PSEG to cancel or delay filling position at any time during the selection process
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment, including the hiring process, based on any legal protected characteristic. Legally protected characteristics included, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in locations where PSEG employs individuals.
Need to request an accommodation?
If you have a disability and need assistance submitting your resume, applying for a position or registering for a test, please call 973-430-3845. Any information provided regarding a disability will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone involved hiring decision
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment:Engineer, ERP, SAP, Project Manager, Engineering, Technology