Tuknik Government Services is seeking a Principle Consultant-Delivery Management to work with our Federal client in the Ft. Collins CO area. This is a direct full-time position supporting TGS and our government client. We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health dental and vision insurance 401K with company matching flexible spending accounts 11 paid holidays 3 weeks paid time off and more.
The Principal Consultant - Delivery Management is an integral component of a team supporting a Federal client’s organizational and digital transformation within an enterprise infrastructure and integrated with an expansion in cloud operations.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and progressive thought leader with proven experience supporting and architecting strategic and operational capabilities within a public and or private cloud environment. He/she is proficient in the design development delivery documentation for complex problems in complex environments. The Principal Consultant - Delivery Management will:
- Assist the team and our clients in managing the delivery model and managing scheduled initiatives
- Design effective business and operating models ITIL capabilities and enterprise project management and delivery experience
- Proactively learn new concepts and technologies in the event analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Be comfortable interacting with senior management which involves influencing on significant matters along with a consistent team-focused message on direction.
- Ability to drive and lead conversations relating to overall objectives with both current and future goals and technologies.
- A true thought leader willing to both learn implement and educate clients on design and changes needed to move forward and expand current cloud environments
- Forward thinking individual that has a balance of practical hands-on technical experience but is also capable of accurately and convincingly championing organization changing cloud deliverables.
Essential Functions Responsibilities & Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assist with identifying building and executing strategic and tactical capabilities focused on running technology as a business model circled around planning development capability design continuous improvements communication plans governance structures and investment prioritization for a large enterprise operation
- Must be able to work across multiple operational and technical disciplines enab
Bachelor’s degree in IT Computer Science Engineering Business or related field
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- 12- 15 years of experience in project management with at least 8 years’ hands on experience in delivery of software or hardware
- Experience gathering requirements then writing technical documents (both collaboratively and independently) and able to socialize and educate
- Experience in business strategy development/execution; and providing strategic technical advisory services to clients
- Excellent consulting/relationship management skills; ability to mitigate/mediate complex and/or politically charged issues
- Familiarity with/knowledge of:
- Business cases and ROI calculations
- First-hand knowledge of SLA’s as they apply to cloud operations
- Cloud operations design & analysis
- IT cloud strategy development ideation workshops performance effectiveness
- Strategy roadmap & execution plans
- Enterprise/Business Architecture
- Strong communication and leadership skills; able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience; comfortable working with C-level executives
- Proven history of progressive responsibilities
- Able to analyze complex issues and distill concepts to clients
- Comfortable acting as a liaison between business and technical teams in order to drive solutions
- Able to comprehend new concepts ask pertinent questions execute and document ideas and concepts with minimal day-to-day direction
- Able to stay on task and on schedule while adhering to non-flexible deadlines
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to convey technology
Previous Federal consulting experience preferred but not required
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate handle or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision distance vision color vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Empl
CLICK HERE TO APPLY