Our client in Southwest Houston is looking for a Print / Production Lead. They shall assist with directing and coordinating operations within their department to obtain efficiency and economy of operations. They will work within company policy collaboratively with the art, logistics and installation departments to plan, schedule, print, produce, weed, tape and package the product for delivery. Utilizing the latest technology,this company has created an infrastructure to continue expanding nationally. They are seeking someone to join their team and grow with them into a long career. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00 and this position does offer Benefits.
- Review production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as quantity, size, color and specifications.
- Schedules delivery dates in accordance with work orders and availability of art. This requires planning priorities and allocating both machines, as well as team member time to achieve objectives.
- Coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet company and customer specifications.
- Complete production and operating reports, resolve operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum errors or down time.
- Inspect machines and equipment to ensure performance, optimum utilization and safe operation.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Maintain production records and all lot numbers within our proprietary software system
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience working in a graphic print/production center, utilizing the following equipment: HP Latex 360, Roland Printers, Graphtec Plotters and laminating equipment
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs loading vinyl into machines
- Maintain consignment inventory of all materials / supplies
- Continuous standing for extended periods of time. Willingness to weed/tape/pack and ship
Company benefits include: Shared cost of Blue Cross / Blue Shield health insurance, optional vision and dental insurance and providing life insurance. Benefits also include: paid holidays, vacation and sick days, as well as, on-going training to obtain industry certifications.
All Applicants must have a clear criminal background and a clear drug screen.
Email your resume to email@example.com or apply to this position on our web site: www.associatedpersonnel.ne
$38,000.00 - $45,000.00 /year