Job Posting:May 1, 2019, 4:00:00 AM
Job:Administrative Assistance & Clerical-Printing Operations & Support
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a NAO Services Delivery - GDO - Print Production Level 3 in Boston, MA.
Essential job functions:
- Operate digital and color equipment
- Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements
- Tasks and activities are defined and routine
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
- Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers)
- Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan)
- Apply asset tags to office equipment and update database
- Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts
- Clean and maintain office equipment when necessary
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes, log for billing purposes
- Process basic forms and update information using a PC Collect and submit meter reads
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate computer skills Functional knowledge of PC (keyboard functions, mouse, etc.)
- Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office
- Able to demonstrate ability to use / locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network
- Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails , find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry
- Able to demonstrate ability to use internet explorer for web browsing , send documents to preconfigured printer
- Able to demonstrate basic math skills (division, multiplication, percentages)
- Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalism
- Able to demonstrate ability to coach and mentor co-workers
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.