Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Specialist!
We seek a polished individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to service our award winning products. You will be responsible for repair and maintenance of our analog and digital copiers, facsimiles, multifunctional and connected digital products.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Perform preventive maintenance and adjustment of photocopiers
- Repair photocopiers, copiers at the site location.
- Includes complex disassembly, cleaning, and replacement of individual parts, reassembly, testing and adjustment.
- Troubleshoot equipment to determine the cause of malfunctions.
- Estimate parts and labor for repair.
- Research the current cost of replacement equipment and recommends repair or replacement of the equipment.
- Provide sales support as required.
- Accurate completion of invoices and expense reports in a timely manner.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Applicant must possess some knowledge of computers and electronics, Computer/Digital Technology or related fields.
- Scope of Model Knowledge: BandW digital copier, printer and fax repair.
- Skilled on 4 segments and low-end color copiers, preferred.
- High degree of initiative.
- Exceptionally skilled in organization, attention to detail and effective prioritization of duties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be positive, outgoing, self-motivated and committed to building and maintaining strong customer relations.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- High School and Technical School graduate or equivalent experience.
- A+ and/or N+ Certification a plus.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.