As the worlds leader in digital payments technology, Visas mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The companys dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
Youre an Individual. Were the team for you. Together, lets transform the way the world pays.
The Privacy Program Manager will be a member of Visas growing Global Privacy Office. You will join a global privacy operations team that will support and enhance the privacy legal and information governance teams, and all global privacy and information governance initiatives.
- Represent the Global Privacy Office as the point of contract for Mergers & Acquisitions including conducting gap assessments and integration strategy for acquisitions, investments, divestures
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with multiple stakeholder groups to execute on plans
- Monitor day-to-day project activities to ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively learn and lend acquired expertise in projects when subject matter experts cannot attend
- Consistently manage stakeholder expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on feedback
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements
- Monitor and measure privacy management performance for first and second line of defense activities
- Work with the Privacy Team to determine whether the privacy-related policies/processes need to be modified or developed, and drive any necessary policy/process changes
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of privacy program management experience required.
Relevant experience includes privacy governance and/or privacy operations management and/ or privacy legal experience in a global entity
- Bachelors degree and at least 3-5+ years of experience in project management
- Previous M&A integration experience required; M&A project management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
- Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies
- Strong people skills with proven ability to build strong working relationships with internal clients at all levels of management and work on cross-functional teams on complex issues
- Versatility, ability to prioritize and handle a large number of matters, and ability to work effectively on a smallteam with significant workload
- Understanding of business and functional requirements
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Competencies in MS Office, MS Project, and other related project management and common communications tools is required
- Varies upon the needs of the department
- This position does not require any travel
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.