Private Client Administration is responsible for servicing the entire Private Client business across areas of administration, client service, business control and supervision. We support approximately 22 Portfolio Management teams, 24 Wealth Advisor teams and the Trust Company.
Great opportunity to work for a leading global asset management firm and directly impact business growth and efficiency.
Join an experienced team which fosters engagement across multiple functions.
Collaborate with high performing colleagues across the Private Client business.
In addition to completing day to day tasks in a dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will use their own initiative to proactively develop ideas towards driving improvements in our operating environment.
- Support the Private Client business with general day to day activities, servicing client-facing teams on various tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Subject matter expert acting as a business liaison between Portfolio Management and client-facing sales teams and Infrastructure Technology, Operations and Compliance in problem identification, resolution and process re-engineering.
- Involved in solution building and the implementation of technology and process improvements.
- The business coordinator will become knowledgeable in various system platforms including but not limited to account opening and account maintenance, portfolio management and trading and client reporting.
The candidate’s skill set will include but is not limited to:
- Ability to effectively engage with business users to identify enhancement opportunities and priorities.
- Ability to master applicable technology platforms.
- Ability to translate business needs into development “stories” and to negotiate development priorities in an Agile project management environment.
- Priorities include:
- Create win-win situations for both the users and the business
- Build requirements documentation
- Test script writing
- User acceptance testing and training
- Coordinating functional committee meetings and delivering content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or other related field or foreign equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Series 7 and 66 licenses preferred but may be obtained post-employment.
- The candidate must be versatile, possess good organizational skills and strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Microsoft Office, strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of Charles River or Salesforce a plus.