At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
You have a proven record for delivering outstanding service to clients. You’ve successfully collaborated with colleagues and worked as part of a team to achieve business results. You have established relationships within a company to deliver for clients. Apply these talents as a Private Client Banker and help drive the client banking experience at Chase through our Private Client Services offerings.
As a Private Client Banker, you are the main point of contact for a select group of Chase’s affluent clients, as well as other customers in the Branch. You’ll manage their complete banking relationship across the company, utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach to generate growth in their balances. You’ll help acquire new clients by actively soliciting referrals and developing internal and external sources.
You’ll be the clients' personal advocate at Chase, adding value to the relationship by.
- Sharing the value of Chase Private Client with clients that may be eligible
- Actively managing their banking relationship through an advice-based approach and ensuring each client receives the best products, services for his or her needs
- Partnering with Specialists (Private Client Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Making lives of clients more convenient by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: .
- Demonstrated success using a value-added, relationship-oriented approach to acquire and deepening clients relationships
- Experience cultivating relationships with affluent clients is strongly preferred
- Minimum of one year Branch Banking Banker, or equivalent experience in financial services, with verifiable success in new client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining customer relationship, and revenue generation
- Beginning Oct. 1,2018 if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required - or must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting the role
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
- Strong team orientation with a commitment of long-term career with the firm
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
- To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue