Private Duty Nurses RN / LPN
NOTE: NOW HIRING NEW GRAD REGISTERED NURSES!
Care IV Home Health is NOW HIRING Private Duty Nurses (RN & LPN) in Pea Ridge, Arkansas! Our NEW pediatric patient, a baby, has all days and nights available. Excellent training provided. Lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan available.
Work as little as one shift per week or as many shifts as you like up to 40hr/wk maximum. One Patient / One Nurse.
- Total nursing care for only one patient during your shift
- Pediatric patient available
- Shifts generally last 8hrs, 10hrs, or 12hrs at a time
- Work as few or as many shifts per week as you like (not to exceed 40hrs/wk maximum)
- One Patient / One Nurse
- No experience required for Registered Nurses - Accepting applications from new grad RNs!
- Minimum 1 year of LPN direct patient care experience preferred for LPNs
- RN or LPN license that is active and in good standing with the Arkansas State Board of Nursing
Responsibilities include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Administering medication
- Monitoring Vitals
- Blood pressure
- Charting (training provided)
- Trach care (training provided)
- Vent care (training provided)
- Other total nursing care duties as assigned
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible monthly scheduling
- Lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan with excellent $$ matching rates!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program $$$ for referring your Nurse and Aide friends & co-workers
- Accrued vacation bonus time available
- Specialty training and in-home orientation provided
Registered Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses - Apply online today!
EEO M/F DRUG FREE EMPLOYER
keywords: RN , Registered Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, RN Home Health, LPN Home Health, Home Health Nurse, Skilled Nurse, Night Nurse, WEO, Night Shift Nurse, LPN Night Nurse, RN Night Nurse, intermediate care, ICU, CCU, CVICU, NICU, PICU, MICU, SICU, critical care nurse, home health, home care nurse, home care, Nurse, LPN skilled nursing, RN skilled nursing, Private Duty Nurse, Pediatric Private Duty Nursing, Pediatric Private Duty Nurse, PDN, PDN home health