Under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer, the Admissions/Advancement Associate ensures the smooth daily functioning of the Admission Office and supports a personal and efficient admission process. This position requires a warm, engaging personality who enjoys interacting with prospective and current families. Handling confidential information in a sensitive way is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage admission process by responding to all inquiries with appropriate communication (electronic or by phone), registering prospective applicant parents for tours, and providing on-going support to applicant families throughout the process.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the office by entering applicant data and maintaining accurate records in Power School
- Provide data analysis of applicant pool and collaborate with colleagues to identify other areas for research
- Provide support for the admissions office such as scheduling parent interviews, overseeing calendar and appointments, updating presentations, and other projects as needed
- Attend and assist with Admission functions, including testing days, open houses, and new parent functions
- Act as liaison to parent volunteers.
- Actively participate in School Advancement team
- Work to support school advancement office, including the development of donor and alumni database.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned by the Chief Administrative Officer or the Head of School