Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Basic Entry level knowledge of user security, authentication systems, and basic networking concepts.
- Basic understanding of active directory.
- Basic understanding of local user and group usage on wintel and Linux servers.
- Ability to setup local administrator accounts on wintel and Linux servers
- Manage privileged access to Windows servers; control access, record user sessions, and manage account passwords on CA PAM Appliance
- Manage privileged access UNIX/Linux servers; control access, record user sessions, and manage account passwords on CA PAM Appliance
- Manage privileged access to web portals that use shared credentials for administrative activity
- Setup local admin accounts on target Wintel and Linux servers
- Apply updates to the PAM appliance as needed 1 or 2 times a year as available from CA.
Experience in the configuration, maintenance and replacement of enterprise system hardware, operating systems, or the ongoing operation and support of application software.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.