Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Licensure: Arizona Certified Nursing Assistant license required.
As an Ensign affiliated skilled nursing facility, Heritage Court’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our success as a facility is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business and clinical operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity, thus transforming and dignifying post-acute care across the spectrum. Every one of our team members contributes to this mission and vision.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Certified Nurse Assistant – CNA – Skilled Nursing
• Provide compassionate resident care as necessary or as directed by the licensed nurse
• Assists residents in activities of daily living (ADLs) and documents in medical record
• Answers resident call lights promptly
• Keeps resident rooms neat and safe
• Checks residents routinely to ensure that their personal care needs are being met
• Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
• Assists with patient transfers as necessary
• Creates and maintains a calm atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis throughout the unit and shift
• Reports complaints or grievances made by residents to supervisor
• Ensures the resident rooms are ready to receiving incoming residents (i.e., bed made, name tags up, etc.)
• Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you a CNA who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
In addition to hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who exhibit the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates and tuition reimbursement. As well as cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com.
Heritage Court Post Acute of Scottsdale
3339 N Drinkwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.