PRN Neurohospitalist - West Monroe, Louisiana (Glenwood Regional Medical Center)
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare empowers physicians careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- Opportunity to serve a 268-bed Level III Trauma facility including at 24 bed ICU
- Flexible schedule - day shifts
- Provide consultative Neurology services
- Be part of the development of a stroke certified center of excellence
- Collaborative HNI Neurohospitalist, Hospitalist and Intensivist Team
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNIs exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
Glenwood Regional Medical Centers proud tradition of providing high-quality healthcare started more than fifty years ago. Over the years, the hospital has grown in size, adding new services and modern technology, but youll still find the same family-oriented, friendly service thats been the cornerstone of this community hospital since the day it opened. Glenwood is nationally recognized for quality, especially in the area of cardiology, and consistently scores high in patient satisfaction.
- Heart and Vascular Institute
Award-winning heart program including cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular surgery, 64-slice CT imaging, hybrid OR, cardiac rehabilitation, heart disease prevention and diabetes management programs
- Womens and Childrens Pavilion
Dedicated women and children's wing with labor and delivery birthing suites, newborn and neonatal intensive care, a pediatric unit and comprehensive women's surgery department
- Cancer Center
Offering IMRT/IMRS, a dedicated oncology nursing unit, stereotactic breast biopsy and brachytherapy services
- Emergency Medicine
Providing comprehensive emergency care, including a chest pain center for fast treatment of heart attacks and a fast-track for minor emergencies
- Diagnostic Imaging
Advanced diagnostic imaging technology, including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound
- Rehabilitation Services
Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services with cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs and physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Sleep Apnea Center
Nationally-accredited sleep medicine program
- Diabetes Care
Providing medical care for the treatment of diabetes and diabetic foot conditions